How do I apply?
You can apply for any amount of funding, but must support your application with the benefits associated with your project / grant request. Applying for a grant is easy.
For applications under £150, you simply need to send in a letter detailing:
- A brief outline of the project and its benefits
- Who will be involved?
- How many people will be involved?
- Who will benefit?
- How many will benefit?
- What area will the project benefit?
- The amount of financial support required?
- Details of any other funding received or applied for
If your application is £150+ simply download an application form, using the links below. There are two types:
We aim to respond to all applicants within a maximum of four months from the date of application. Smaller requests will be processed quicker.
Struggling to complete our application form(s) or would like an update on an application you have previously made?
Please contact us on 0161 222 4003 or [email protected]