To support local people
Working in partnership to make Irlam, Cadishead and Rixton-with-Glazebrook a better place to live, work and enjoy
Our values describe who we are and how we like to interact with people through the work that we do.
Supportive: Supporting and enabling our communities for the short and long term.
Open: Being open and transparent is important to us. We like to be clear in our communication and share the information we have, with everyone.
Engaging: Engaging with local people and groups in the area; nurturing relationships and being an active part of the communities we serve.
Reliable: Taking the initiative, being creative and acting in the best interest of our communities. We want the community to know we are here and do things because they are right, not because they are easy. We want to make people smile, enrich lives and enable our communities to thrive, through consistency and sustainability.
Collaborative: Working in partnership is a huge part of what we do with the community and other local stakeholders; ensuring a joined up and holistic approach.
Aims / Objectives:
- HDT: “Supporting local people”
- Community: “The community is at the heart of what we do”
- Education: “Supporting young people from pre-school through to university”
- Recreation: “Supporting local people to bring their passions to life”
- Regeneration: “Working in partnership to create a great place to live, work and enjoy”